Official TOOTS submission

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayneGM

Somebody suggested to me that I repost this pic to officially join TOOTS as it was kind of lost in the "Debbie's Pic" thread. I figure since it's my second anniversary today, it's as good a time as any. It was taken just a few days ago so it does represent my second year anniversary look ;)

Anyway, I didn't have a tawdry shirt but did have a tawdry "bikers" vest and just as tawdry "Canuck" hat (great with all the snow we've had).

All the extra scars were from the Pericardial Tamponade surgery. The little "dot" scars are from the when they tried to drain the fluid with the "turkey baster" needle. Unfortunately, they're not fading in. Just as well...I consider them badges of honour anyway. Bina suggested I tell people I was in bar fight and the other guy had a knife.....GREAT IDEA! ;) Nobody mess with ME!!!! :D

WayneGM said:
Somebody suggested to me that I repost this pic to officially join TOOTS as it was kind of lost in the "Debbie's Pic" thread. I figure since it's my second anniversary today, it's as good a time as any. It was taken just a few days ago so it does represent my second year anniversary look ;)

Anyway, I didn't have a tawdry shirt but did have a tawdry "bikers" vest and just as tawdry "Canuck" hat (great with all the snow we've had).

All the extra scars were from the Pericardial Tamponade surgery. The little "dot" scars are from the when they tried to drain the fluid with the "turkey blaster" needle. Unfortunately, they're not fading in. Just as well...I consider them badges of honour anyway. Bina suggested I tell people I was in bar fight and the other guy had a knive fight.....GREAT IDEA! ;) Nobody mess with ME!!!! :D

LOL....Great photo.....Give ya $20 for the hat:D

WOw

WOw

You scar is incredible. I dont think I have ever seen such a small scar?! Ok I am not trying to be funny, eh!! I am post 17 days surgery, so I guess it time to get my pic up there!!

Looks like someone is an expert at keloid scar tissue.

Great pic. And even though you didn't have and official TOOTS shirt, I would say that your selection was fully acceptable. Tawdry, yes, tawdry!:D

Looking good Wayne but dang it, I was hoping I'd get a better look at that bike of yours, not your scars. Maybe a photo redo, only this time make your ride the focal point??? :)

Steve C.

South Sound Sailor said:
Looking good Wayne but dang it, I was hoping I'd get a better look at that bike of yours, not your scars. Maybe a photo redo, only this time make your ride the focal point??? :)

Steve C.

How about this? :) My wife carries pictures of the kids. I carry pictures of my bike. :D

I suggested to my husband that he take a picture of our granddaughter on the bike and save wallet space.:D :D

Nice looking bike Wayne!

Right Karlynn, now we need a photo of Wayne ON the bike! (Just kidding)

You look great, welcome to the Order Sir Wayne!

Lady Ruth

wayne

wayne

Dear Wayne, I think your picture is great! Thank you for doing your own post, now more people will see it. Sweet bike too!!! Debbie :)

Latest posts

Back