Now the nerves are really starting...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrichardson

I'm supposed to be getting my "medical clearance" to get my dental work done some time today...so I have to get that done first (which I'm going to try to schedule for next week), and then after that try to schedule the surgery for early in the week following that...going to try to schedule the surgery for a Monday...

Nerves really starting to kick in here. Just took a nervous deep breath. Roller coaster of emotions right now...

The build up is worse than anything....the first couple weeks of recovery suck and are mainly about pain management and comfort, but at that point the worst should be behind you. Hang in there and don't sweat it too much. These guys do this every day - it's just another day in the office.
Tony

Hang in there...this is normal. We all went through it. Many of us talk about actually having a 'calm resolve' the morning of our surgery.
What helped me was focusing on 'after' surgery and how I was going to recover and what I was going to do when all better. I.e. book a trip!
We are here for you.

Latest posts

Back