Newbe

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erhebergen

My name is Eric and I'm the proud owner of a St. Jude's Mechanical Heart Valve. Growing up, I had a bicuspid aortic valve which was discovered in my late 20's. I had my surgery in July 1998 at Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose, CA. I've lived in So Cal for about five years now. I'm married with two small children and I work in healthcare as a computer trainer.

Eric

welcome

welcome

Hi Eric, I too have a ST.Jude Mechanical 23mm welcome to the forum. This is the most awsome place to learn so many things that the medical fielde seem to overlook or they just don't think it is all that important!

Greetings & Welcome

Greetings & Welcome

Hi Eric,
You have joined the most informative bunch of people that I have EVER come across. Now with you, having 9 years of experience, this group has now become stronger and wiser, (and maybe funnier).

Glad you found us................what took you so long?

freddie

Freddie said:
Hi Eric,
You have joined the most informative bunch of people that I have EVER come across. Now with you, having 9 years of experience, this group has now become stronger and wiser, (and maybe funnier).

Glad you found us................what took you so long?

freddie

Funnier???? Is that possible???:cool:

Welcome, Eric. Glad to have you join us. We didn't find this site until after Dick's surgery, but it has become a habit- hope it becomes an addiction for you too there are lots of people who could use your experience and your help here!

Welcome to the VR community, Eric. Glad you found us. I didn't find it until after my surgery, either, but in my case it was weeks after, not years. Better late, than never. :) I'd hardly call you a "newbe" but I'm sure your 9 years of experience will encourage and inspire the real newbes. ;)

Again, welcome.

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome Aboard!

Dear Eric, Some of this place's treasures have beaten my reply to your post:) . I shouldn't be surprised as I don't get here as often as I'd like! Anyway, I sincerely believe folks here are involved in saving the world one heart at a time. We can always use reinforcements! So I'm very glad to see your post! I had my OHS a long time ago, but find this place invaluable, whether I need technical advice, emotional support, or perspective on life, I know I can find it here. I also experience a tremendous outpouring of love, that is very helpful, in nourishing, and healing broken hearts. All the best, Brian Mc

Welcome aboard! We look forward to your participation and your expertise.

Latest posts

Back