New York City

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to add that I had another inerview today with the local news. I gave my NYC marathon finishers medal to my cardio, and the local news wanted to cover it. My cardio was quite embarrased by the whole thing, saying he was just doing his job...I had to tell him, no, you made me whole again. It ws a bit emotional....

Fantastic race, fantastic video and fantastic gesture on your part! Great news, Tom!

You are quite the TV star!

You are quite the TV star!

Hi Tom -
I happen to catch you on the news - it was great! You are quite celebrity in Syracuse! I agree with you on recognizing the surgeons... I hiked 2 ADK high peaks this summer in one day and plan on thanking my surgeon.

Can't wait to see where you will turn up next! Maybe I will actually see you Syracuse sometime, instead of in the news!

Regards,

Caroline

Caroline

Caroline

It only gets better!!! 2 SU grad students found me and are doing a documentary for class about my running NYC marathon....premiere in December at SU! Also, the Heart Association has asked me to be one of the Inspirational Honorees for the 2009 Heart Walk.....I hope to see you there!

Latest posts

Back