New Member Dfw area - St. Jude Valve

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did and I reported him for it. No need to you to respond for you should not get in the middle of this. Just enjoy the day.
Wait. So you admonish @V__ for providing inaccurate information by claiming they said something that they never said. They defend themselves and ask you to provide evidence for what you falsely claim. Then you report them for asking that you prove your assertion?

Just making sure I’m following the order of events.

He did and I reported him for it.
Hm, that's what's going on :) Not sure if I should be flattered at this point 🤔

How do you know it was "bullying", btw? Just because somebody mentioned the word in this thread? Or maybe there was some other reason?

No need to you to respond for you should not get in the middle of this. Just enjoy the day.
Well, sure, if your neighbors don't say exactly what you want to hear, then random accusations are very appropriate. Calling cops on them is also the way to go. And telling the neighbors what to do (every time, in every conversation) happens naturally, as a free community service. Too bad they don't really want to communicate.

Oh well, maybe ignorance is bliss 🤔

How do you know it was "bullying", btw? Just because somebody mentioned the word in this thread? Or maybe there was some other reason?

Well, sure, if your neighbors don't say exactly what you want to hear, then random accusations are very appropriate. Calling cops on them is also the way to go. And telling the neighbors what to do (every time, in every conversation) happens naturally, as a free community service. Too bad they don't really want to communicate.

Look up the word bully and learn more about it. Bye.....

And that was not a nice remark. And it is not ignorance unless you do nothing about the bullying. And it happens a lot on this site.

Wait. So you admonish @V__ for providing inaccurate information by claiming they said something that they never said. They defend themselves and ask you to provide evidence for what you falsely claim. Then you report them for asking that you prove your assertion?

Just making sure I’m following the order of events.
You are doing it too, for bullying people who do not agree is not a very nice thing to do.

Passed my 27 year mark in September. Fell off a ladder once and broke my arm, just a few bruises, nothing major. I did bruise my legs up riding the roller coaster at New York, New York in Vegas a few years ago. I am sure it didn't have anything to do with the amount of alcohol I had that day ;)🍺🥃🍺🥃
Nothing ever real serious has happened because of it.

Latest posts

Back