New Job

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikiVix

Hi everyone
I just have to share my excitement about a new job I just got and will be starting on Thursday. It's an office job, they are willing to train me on all computer things, Mon - Fri 8-5.
I've worked in grocery and retail for about 10 years and always worked evenings and weekends and stood all day.
My feet will be very happy!!
I'll also have a much shorter driving time. And higher wages with benefits! Also, weekends off!!! I don't know if I remember what a weekend is:p
I'm sooooo happy:D
Viki

Great news Viki. Congratulations.

I hope it is wonderful and you enjoy your newfound weekends.

what a wonderful opportunity! As a former office person, I know you can further your career with this chance. Pay close attention to everything they teach you andyou can go far. I am really happy for you - and your feet.

Congratulations on your new job, Viki!
Your post is a day-brightner, and your enthusiasm is contagious!:) :)

VikiVix said:
Hi everyone
I just have to share my excitement about a new job I just got and will be starting on Thursday. It's an office job, they are willing to train me on all computer things, Mon - Fri 8-5.
I've worked in grocery and retail for about 10 years and always worked evenings and weekends and stood all day.
My feet will be very happy!!
I'll also have a much shorter driving time. And higher wages with benefits! Also, weekends off!!! I don't know if I remember what a weekend is:p
I'm sooooo happy:D
Viki

That's wonderful, congratulations! I work in an office and sometimes I'm stuck at my desk so long, I have to tell myself to get up and move! I'm sure You'll like it better than standing all day!

Latest posts

Back