New chat time?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Came home late, by the time I changed Church clothes, Yall were gone LOL..How did you all like the new time for 4 P>M> Sunday? Was it better than 8 P.M.?Who all were on?.Should we leave it for 4 P.M. ? Bonnie

Don't Know - had SVI

Don't Know - had SVI

Hi Bonnie - I don't know how well the new time went over, as I spent most of the day dealing with SVI (Shower Valve Insufficiency). Had to re-build that nasty old tub/shower valve hidden behind the wall, otherwise it would be time to cut open the whole wall! LOL If it isn't one valve giving us anxiety, it is another!

Steve

Steve

Hubby wentout and bought some CLR for calcium, lime, and hard water deposits and sprayed all the shower heads with it. Cleaned them all out. Now, I have to adjust water heat LOL Bonnie:D

Let's see, there was Christina, Shana23, me, Gina, Janie, Les, Jim, Billy, Hensylee, Jan, Scottie and 1 or 2 others when I left. Mostly watched as Shana talked about Italy and family. Of course, I had to scare Gina and Christina. You know it wouldn't be right if I didn't pull something. :D I guess I made Billy spew his guiness all over the place. (Confirmation?) All in all it was a pretty good time I'd say. It gets difficult when we have so many people chatting at the same time. I like to see that, but it's hard to keep up. The time seemed good to me but we'll have to let others elaborate on that. ;)

Yes, the new chat time will be good for me most of the time. 6PM was the old time and that's also din din time here.
I think it was fun! There were quite a few of us today. Ross, Janie, Jan, Scottie, Billy, Evelyn, Shana, Gina, JimL, Hensylee, Les, Bonnie and myself. (I thought I saw Bonnie, did I?)
At times difficult to keep up with it all, but you all have to just jump in there and don't be shy.
After about 90 minutes I got tired. Have been sick with this hacking cough and congestion for three days now. Coughing keeps me awake at night, so I get tired more easily during the day. But 90 minutes was fair I thought.

See you all next Sunday, same time, God willing.

Keep smiling ya'll.

Christina

Last edited:
We fogot to mention Billy! It was nice chatting with you all. Sunday is a very busy day for me.
Will try to catch you again soon....
Until next time:D :cool:
PS. Ross did a great time of scaring me! Good going Ross, I am still having palpations ;)

Ah Gina, you ought to know me well enough by now. You know I can't resist a good chance to cause havoc. ;)

It was fun........

It was fun........

Enjoyed the chat session once again. Good to see the Europeans were well represented. Four of us outta eleven as far as I can remember.

We need a few more men to join in next time. These fast-fingered-females have a habit of getting their messages posted a lot faster than us guys. It was tough going at times, reading, posting and trying to drink Guinness.....I need an extra hand.

Leave it to Rossman to add the comic relief. Hope the new time suited all 'out west', now..........

In an effort to make more use of the chat-room the rest of the week, why don't we try to drop in there 'on the hour.' Folks kinda give-up after while if they go in and it's empty, so if you notice that it's 'something o'clock,' drop by and see if there's anybody there.

Just a suggestion........

Nancy was on for the chat for a short time. Why did Bonnie have to leave to change out of church clothes?

Many times during the chat I was laughing so hard I couldn't type, and then someone else would type the lololol for me. Whatever time is a good time sometimes. There isn't much on the chat of good heart information, except the marvelous therapy of good friends.

I have one Guinness left for next Sunday at 4 PM, unless the time gets changed...

Jim

Jim

To take off my pantyhose:D Had them on since 7 a.m.:eek: You guys don't know what a pain they are:p :p Bonnie

Chat time was perfect and it was great "meeting" everyone. When Ross signed on as "Yummy-juice_25" I thought I was going to lose it... Thanks Ross!

Les, I kept trying to get it to let me sign in as Little Bighorn 40 and start on Bonnie, but it wouldn't let me. hehe

Hi all

4 is good for me, lots of fun, even though I was in the middle of cooking dinnie. Next week I'll just sit down with a glass of wine and enjoy the group!!

Ev

Chat

Chat

It was really great to see so many members in the chat room,

my only problem was that a friend telephoned and wanted to have a long chat then my Aunt called in and wanted to chat, i missed lots of what was said next time I will not answer my phone.

It ended around 11.30 to midnight with just Billy and I then Billy disappeared ( don,t know what happened )

I will be absent for the next 4 weeks as i am going to Daytona Bike Week,

so I will be back in the chat on Sunday March 30th

I will check in on the hour just too see if any one is around

Keep smiling

Jan

Ross

Ross

You are..took me to send you 9 clues that my 10 year old could have solved in 3 clues..:p for you to get something?:p :p :p The Ginger Bread Girl:p :p

Monday

Monday

I checked into the chat at 10pm UK time and Rain was there and we had a chat so that was a nice surprise,

I think it was a good idea of Billy's to check in on the hour

It goes to show you just never know who will be around

Take care

Jan

hi folks

hi folks

Thanks for changing the time ....it suited me much better ..I was able to stay awake this morning which was good for the kids in my class ..I think ????LOL
Lovely to chat to everyone ..even if it was hard to keep up at times and Billy was making a mess !
Good to see you friends !
Thanks
Scottie
ps Jan .....I've gone green with envy about your holiday ...but have a great time and come back and tell me all about it ..so I can stay green ...the colour quite suits me !:):)

Latest posts

Back