Need supplies for Protime-problems with QAS

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RI Mom

I am trying to order testing strips and lancets for my son's ProTime monitor. QAS has been my supplier, however, they seem to have merged with another company, Alere and I am having problems getting my order in. They have a order messaging system as opposed to talking to a real person. They have not returned my calls and I'm getting worried. My son's INR has been fluctuating recently and we are testing frequently (1-2 times/week). I'm afraid I'll run out of supplies before I can place my order. This has happened before and I'm trying to be more organized and proactive. Does anyone know of another supplier for Protime monitor supplies?

Thanks a ton!

Marsha - I am having the same problem. I need test strips for my INRatio monitor. Do you have a different number or some other way of getting through to QAS? Thanks....diana

Marsha - I am having the same problem. I need test strips for my INRatio monitor. Do you have a different number or some other way of getting through to QAS? Thanks....diana

If you can't get results, call Hemosense direct at :

1-877-441-7440

Back