need some advice about headaches

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for your concern. I will call the cardio's office tomorrow morning.

Back to the stress of school and grading papers every night, taking my youngest off to college on Saturday, lots of stress right now. I'm not taking this lightly, I promise. Thanks again and will let you all know what I find out.

Do I need to call out the hounds?! Take care of yourself. Sounds like stress, though...it will not hurt to check it out. In the past I cut to the chase...went to the ER. They did a CT of the head and neck to rule out the obvious.

Keep us posted GF!

Woof, Woof......

Woof, Woof......

Yep, calling out the hounds. Miss Sherry - listen up..!!

You are the most important person in this circumstance now -- not your students, not taking your youngest to college, not anything else but YOU. So, get yourself to the ER and get checked out todaaaaaay. If the test results in your admission, you're in the best place for yourself AND everybody else. If not, you can rest easy and get rid of this stress of worrying about it...and we can all sing allelujah with you.:D

Quit putting it off...Yes, I mean that as a good girlfriend who cares about what happens to you.

Ya hear?!?!?!?!

Thanks so much to all of you for pushing me to do something on this. Unfortunately, I think I've grown a bit complacent after 11 years of being on coumadin. I talked to the nurse today, the doc called back and left a voice mail and said he would order a ct scan. Am scheduled to have it on Monday.

I'm feeling fine right now, no headaches since last Monday, so I feel that I'm in no imminent danger, but I'll definitely rule it out with the ct scan.

I really appreciate you all for being such great cyberfriends. Thanks again.

Hello, everyone. I finally got the message from my cardio's office yesterday about the CT scan on my head. Everything was fine, and there was no evidence of a bleed. It took over a week to get the confirmation. I do appreciate everyone's support and insistence to make the call. As I mentioned earlier, we long timers sometimes get a little complacent.

Latest posts

Back