Nashville or Alabama Trail???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scar contest??

scar contest??

No one told me about the scar contest!!! ACK!! Something I can WIN!

Im reallly thinking about this trip. Has everyone else been before??? Someone tell me its REALLY like. Janie, come on,
fess up.

Definitely Mindy. Please plan on joining us. Nashville is a fun city. Not just saying that because I live in TN. Not a natvive....but a transplant from Chicago.

If you would like more information.....just look under reunions and make your reservation soon. Embassy Suites Nashville/Airport. Cut off date is Sept. 20th I believe.

Hope to see you there.

And, oh yes we had a blast in San Antonio last fall too!

Mey TickTock (Mindy)

Mey TickTock (Mindy)

No, everyone going to the reunion has not been before. There will be several people there that have never met before. That is the whole idea behind the thing. Meet new people, have fun and make memories.

However, I must say that the extraordinary thing about these get-togethers is the feeling you get when being surrounded with people who have the same experiences as you.

Please go - we would love to meet you...

Hey Mindy!

Hey Mindy!

..............The most impressive observation I had made in San Antonio is the immediate closeness that we all felt when we met each other. The common bond that we all share is such great therapy and for me was a need that was almost immediatelt fulfilled.

.......Our lives are different for sure, but as a family we strengthen each other with our caring and a love that is so special it is better off simply accepted, than defined.

.........If I could live my life with total dedication to what this site and our group represents, I would do it in a heartbeat (or a heart-click, since I hear that more than my heart beat). But, like all of us with our responsibilities to family and what we need to do to survive, we limit ourselves, sometimes, I feel (personally) to our involvement. Some more, some less than others.

..........So, our reunion will have new and old friends, some tears, lots of laughter, sharing and caring........

.........Try to make it to Nashville..........help us all fulfill Hank's dream..........which has, for sure, become mine and I know most others who participate in this site.

re"onion"

re"onion"

Re"onions" cause they always cause teary eyes!

This sounds like a great idea, and I hadnt thought
of the weird "connection" there must be when there
are so many of us together. Kinda like a little peoples
convention, huh? Not too much different, if you think
about it.

I hope I can go. I am moving tomorrow, and things will
then slow down. The move is due to divorce, so an unpleasant thing all around. Cant wait to be in my own home though, my old house that I had built here on the island. It is small, but it is mine. I want to go very badly, will be checking on air fare.

Thanks for such a warm invite, all.
mindy

Hey Janie My No.1 Friend

Hey Janie My No.1 Friend

Can you explain your comment.....'beware of the Yankee Cowboy .......you gotta see this guy for yourself"

Pray tell........what did I do to deserve this wrath?

Janie.............

Janie.............

..............and Three Glory Be's

Called you yesterday but no answer.

On the Golf Course?

On the Golf Course?

Did you return my call when I was out of the office? Didn't get a message.

What day will you arrive in Nashville? Looks like Linda nad I will arrive on the 12th instead of 11th. Guess I'll miss my birthday in Nashville.

Bummer!

Bummer!

Mr. Bob - That only leaves us a day and a half to get golf and b-ball in. Michelle and I are getting there on the 10th and flying home on the evening of the 13th.

Unfortunate, but I suppose unavoidable.

Hank......Gina

Hank......Gina

Hank.....I get in Friday morning.......we could play in the afternoon or early saturday.......let me know.

Have not seen any agenda yet..........do we have one? Maybe Gina is setting something up......

we better get some sort of schedule together.....

Gina.......You got to be there.........Linda wants to meet the MAG 7 ........

Golf

Golf

Hey Bob,

When it gets down to a couple of weeks before we go, I'll get a Tee-Time reserved some place near where we'll be. I'll shoot for Saturday morning.

I may have to let you slide on the hoops.

Hank

Party Pooper

Party Pooper

Fr Robert -

It's gonna be some party without the 'Birthday Boy' present......

Speaking of 'presents' - No show, no gifts......you can make it a day earlier Bob, I know you can.

Hi Everyone,

I am still working in Los Angeles. Seems I have been flying out here on Mondays and returning to Nashville late on Fridays. Working 14 hour days on the computer..needless to say, I have not had much time to help out here, and.. believe me.. the last thing I want to do when I get off work is look into another computer monitor.

Even though my time is / has been limited, please let me know if I can be of any help regarding Nashville. Between my wife and I, we may be able to comeup with some ideas that may help. Also, if we were having a formal meeting, I could ask if my office conference room could be made available.

Well, just a note to let everyone know I am still around.. lurking at times when I have a moment. Adding a comment or 2 when I can.

Best to all,

Rob

Last edited:
"The Meeting" and agendas

"The Meeting" and agendas

Yes Indeed - I hereby declare Friday night as the "Meeting" night in Nashville. A meeting over dinner sounds like a great idea. Sit me in the midst of y'all and I'll dish out what I wanna dish. Which I'm coming up with day by day. Please forward suggestions for topics to me privately.

Wednesday the 10th - Michelle and I arrive around 2pm.

Thursday - Wide Open.

Friday - Wide open until Dinner/Meeting in the evening til we drop.

Saturday - Morning Golf with Bob, Myself, and whoever else (let me know if you want in), then wide open, then Michelle and I fly home at 6pm or so.

Sunday - The fun continues I'm sure

I will take into consideration suggestions emailed to me privately. Personally I would like it to be otherwise spontaneous.

PLease let me know what's on y'alls minds..

Fore!

Fore!

Hank,

Add me to the foursome (or more?) list to golf Saturday AM. I don't hit 'em like I used to, but I'll try to keep up with you guys.

Thanks.

PerryA

Friday dinner meeting sounds like a plan to me!

The last Few Posts

The last Few Posts

Janie...........lurking around Nashville? And no gift for Fr. O'Gleason? Well, my gift is seeing you again and that is fine for me.

Billy.............another "no gift" ? Again, without any expectations, giving you a big hug will be just what I want. I wish I could get there on Thursday. I'll mention it to Linda again.

hank...........Golf on Saturday AM is a date. Bring your "A" game. Looking forward to it. Perry.......your in.

Anyone else to complete our foursome? Billy, are you sure you are from the Emerald Isle? Not a golfer?

Hank, I'll check on the internet for places to play. A friend of mine said something about one course that is great. I'll ask him again.

Maybe Rob can suggest a location for our dinner Friday night. We'll need a big table, for sure.

Latest posts

Back