Nashville or Alabama Trail???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Gleason

Each year I go on a golf trip with about 12-16 guys to different golf resorts around the country. This year we are schedule for the Alabama Trail which comprises of about 6 courses in Alabama.

Well, it is scheduled for the same dates as Nashville! And I find myself in some what of a dillema (sp?). I have already paid for part of the trip.

So, what's more important to me? Golf or you guys?

Although I have not mentioned this to my "golf trip buddies" I have decided that I will NOT miss the Nashville Reunion and while I know I am going to lose my spot for future trips (there is a waiting list) I KNOW that being with my heart buddies (some new and some "old") is more important to me than anything else.

And, finally........I cannot let Billy judge the scar contest all by himself. I love him but don't trust him. (LOL)

Let's Play Golf!

Let's Play Golf!

Congratulations on your tough decision! I'll bring my clubs down and do a round with you if you'd like? Nashville won't be the Gulf coast of Alabama, but I bet there's some awesome courses there anyway. I'm sure you could round up a foursome for 1/2 day there. Let me know.

Bring Your clubs!

Bring Your clubs!

I travel EVERYWHERE with my clubs so we'll have to find 1/2 day for the golfers in our group to sneak away for a round of golf.

I know I can convince Hank to play........after all, he still needs to make up for the two rounds we played in San Antonio.

Right Hank???

San Antonio was a fluke!!

San Antonio was a fluke!!

Hey Bobby, you caught me at a bad day, or days. My inability to conquer Mr. Dacron Arch was only a fluke.

I will indeed bring my clubs and be there for battle.

The more witnesses the better.

Is that big bertha legal?

No, seriously now. The truth is, you suck less than me so you we're victorious.

In Nashville we will once again determine who sucks less. At least I have been playing every Friday, instead of every year.

Not Quite Janie

Not Quite Janie

Maybe the morning part was right, but never after dark. That would have meant too many hours away from your smiling face and neither of us we're up to that.

Hank, Janie & Golf

Hank, Janie & Golf

First and foremost, let me say that Ms McDaniel, being the gracious lady and hostess that she was, did a wonderful job taking care of getting us to and fro the golf course. But if there were any delays in getting Hank and I (and Michelle) back to the hotel, I do recall having a few "pops" at the bar at the course.

And Hank, here you go again with that "I can and will be better, so prepare for battle" attitude of yours. First it was golf, then basketball and now back again with golf.

I took it easy on you last time, sonny, but our next round will definitely be a "battle" (to use your words) However, lets play by the rules of the Royal and Ancient Order of St Andrews, which will eliminate mulligans, fluffing the ball up in the rough, correct penalties for out of bounds, etc.

Glad to hear you are playing more often than last we spake.

To make a few quotes from "Gladiator"........I will "unleash hell" upon you...........and play with "Strength and Honor".

P.S. I love you.!

I am coming for you my son

I am coming for you my son

"Unleash Hell", now that's a line to be reckoned with. Thems fightin words buddy.

Unfortunately the "hell" you speak of is unleashed all by ityself when my driver hits the ball on each tee box.

If that damn ball would only travel in a direction away from hell and not straight into it.

For your sake, you better hope that Gina and/or RobThatsMe don't set us up with a basketball court and a ball, because all hell unleashed on me at the golf course would be releashed on him that dealt it.

What do you got to say about that Tiger?

Rob!!! Hank and Bob really........want to play B-Ball. Lets find a locaion.

BTW, where is the good golf? Opryland? Not familar with Nashville golf. In any case, closer to that time we will get things lined up for you boys ;)

WOW! Hank!

WOW! Hank!

My goodness Hank............!!!!

Well, lets see if we can get that round of golf in.

Question?: How many strokes do I have to give you? Or shall we play even-up? I'm willing to give some strokes as I do have some fond memories of your ball-flight.

Oh........as for the B-Ball...........I can only say that I never lost my shot. I still amaze even youngins' like you.

Did I ever tell you I was "all-state" in basketball? Maybe I'll have to give you a few points so you don't feel like you've been "washed-out" in two sports.

Bye Bye..........

No Charity Required

No Charity Required

I don't need no stinkin strokes or points. If I lose, I shall lose with honor.

Play we shall - And compete we will - Friends we will remain - And beat you I will.

someday at least

Hey Gina!

Hey Gina!

Don't worry, Gina...........Hank and I are :

'Friends we are........Friends we be........

Friends for Life! ...........Hank and Me!

I would welcome Billy as my Caddy..........

Hey Dick!

Hey Dick!

Good advice for Hank...................Always take the points (or the strokes)

No Points or Strokes?

No Points or Strokes?

Like I have always known, you are a class act, Hank.

Bob G

Bob G

Hi there Bob ..just wanted to let you know that I live just about a golf swing away from the 12th tee at our local course ,which has been named as one of the best James Braid Links courses in Scotland ...hubby is local Club Champion and the men in our house eat ,sleep ,read and play golf ......so you are cordially invited to pick up your clubs and come play here ...we will even meet you at the airport :)
Hubby says you are very welcome just so long as you are not an axe murderer ...he is always afaid I will meet one of those on the internet one day and invite him over for lunch :)
take care and enjoy your golf
Scottie

Axe Murderer

Axe Murderer

Now I know Bob to be a lot of things, but I fail to be able to picture him with any sharp object in his hand. That big bertha he waves around is about the closest thing to it.

As far as the internet goes. Sure there are the wackos out there lurking. But I think it safe to say that the strength and positive influence we have absorbed from the internet far outweighs and negativity out here.

Hey Hank and Bob

Hey Hank and Bob

I was only joking ..got to reckon after all the people on here have been through harming anyone would be the last thing on their minds ...the love and support that everyone offers each other shines through ..and Hank ..we owe it all to you ..well done and thanks
Scottie

Latest posts

Back