Nancy?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi nancy!
i'm with ann... thank God there was no lymph node involvement.
still praying here too and waiting to hear more from you.
hoping for only good news.
be well, sylvia

p.s. how is joe holding up through all of this? please send him our best too.

I'm starting chemo on Tuesday for 6 cycles at 3 week intervals. Then radiation after. This is because, even though the lymph nodes are not involved and the margins are clear, the tumor was large.

So, I guess my recovery will be close to that of heart surgery.

My sympathies; it's going to be a long summer for you. I really thought they might just do radiation and tamoxifen; but to be honest, if I were you, chemo would be the way I'd go.

Lay in a store of non-acidic fruit juice (pear, peach, apricot). They're hard to find (at least they were around here), and all Jim kept buying was baby juices; which tasted fine, but were quite expensive in the quantities I drank them. Couldn't stand anything with acid (or caffeine; or iron).

My best wishes and prayers go out for you. The next 6 months will be quite difficult; but I know you'll do fine.

Tattoos optional?

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts Nancy. You're a strong woman and I have no doubt you'll get past this hurdle with your spirit still in tact.

My best wishes to you...
Anna : )

Latest posts

Back