Nancy?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mary and everybody-

I'm home. Surgery went very well. The hospital was terrific and nice people all around. The surgeon was excellent and nice. Just like all the surgeons we all know and love, short, to the point, fast and no wasting any time.

The pain is minimal. Just a couple of heavy duty pain meds at first, then a Lortab, then nothing since last midnight. Probably take Advil at home, have Lortab if i need it. But, I don't like to be doped up and I like Advil. I've got a big dressing on with a drain thingie. It was a lumpectomy with some axillary nodes removed. I'll have a surgical dressing change on Thursday. So I doing well and moving around well. Then after pathology report, further decisions will be made as to the rest of the treatment.

My two daughters came to help and they've been wonderful.

So far, so good.

Talk to you later.

Axillary = armpit, so theoretically they would be lymph nodes located in the armpit area. Ouch!

It's good to hear from you, Nancy. This must still be a tense time. We are thinking of you waiting, and wish you patience, or at least something to do, until they get back to with something substantive.

Very best wishes,

Nancy,
If the day ever comes that I meet you, I'm going to give you a big kiss and hug! That's a promise.
Mary

Nancy,
I'm glad the surgery is over for you. Here's hoping that path report looks good! We'll all be waiting to hear.
Sue

It is good to hear from you, Nancy. It sounds like things have gone about like you were expecting. I'm sorry you are having to go through this and am hoping and praying that your reports will be good and your recovery swift.

Nancy, Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I'm glad you're home and still praying that everything turns out positive.

So glad to hear all went well, Nancy. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers for a ful recovery.

Paul

Glad your better Nancy

Glad your better Nancy

:D SOOOOOO glad to hear you are doing so well. God's love and blessings of a speedy recover to you.

Glad to hear you are home Nancy, and that it all went smoothly. Try to take it easy for a while and let Joe pamper you for a change :D

Nancy, Glad to hear you are home and doing well. Everyone on this forum was pulling for you. I agree with Chris: let Joe pamper you for a few days :D :D

Hi Nancy

I just got home from jail (my ged job) and had to see if you'd posted. One day at a time, girlfriend.......So glad to hear you're doing so well post op. I'm keeping you in my prayers that everything will be fine long term.

Evelyn

Hi Nancy,
I am so glad to hear you are home and that everything went well. I hope your recovery goes as well also.
You are still in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care

Nancy,
So happy you are home. I will continue to pray for a good outcome for you.

Nancy, I hope you are feeling well and get a good path report with "negative" nodes.

Latest posts

Back