Nancy,James.and all of you on this wonderful web site.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

joey

It's so nice to know there are so many good people out there in this world who actually do care. Without all your experiences and guidence, today I would still be undesided and frightened. There is no doudt in my mind that this website and all it's members is worth it's weight in gold. There are many Cardiologists out there who could learn a thing or two from the this website. Now that my mind is at rest, I hardly ever think obout the op. Thank you all and I mean all of you.

Joey

Hi Joey - nice to see you. I have to agree that this site is a world of information and we can often learn here what we can't learn from our doctors. There is one that I know of, who refers others to this site when he feels they can learn from us. That's Dr Rich from about.com - and his messages go far and wide.

Hi Joey,

You are feeling what most of us have felt. Not only is there an incredible bond among us but, because of the time we spend here, we are more equipped to deal with "stuff" attached to having a heart problem.

We are so happy you are part of this site and glad that you are more at ease. There is nothing like talking to someone who has been there.

Latest posts

Back