My Uncle Terry

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

I posted here a few months ago with some questions about my uncle's Aortic Anyuerism(sp), and how he had to have the surgery. Well today I was told that he passed away after having a heart attack. He had been doing sooo well after the surgery, and then suddenly after having a good morning/early afternoon today, he went in to do the bills, and he had a heart attack. I would like to try to go home for the funeral, but I don't think I will be able to make it. It just really hit home because I too have heart disease. I just thought I would let you all know.

Joy,
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.
I guess that's why we try and enjoy every day we can because none of us know when our turn will come.

That is sad news indeed. You have my families condolences. It certainly has a way of making you appreciate life alot more. :(

Hey guys, thanks for the posts, they made me feel better...not quite so bad. The thing is, I am the only one in the family who isn;t going to be at the funeral. My brother Scott is even coming up from AZ for it! I feel like I am the only one who is missing it. It just came as a shock, I mean he was doing so well! He would actually bound out of chairs and he felt good! Well,I amgoing to bed now...Need to rest.

Hi Joy

Hi Joy

Hi Joy, Sorry to hear of your Uncle's passing. I am sure that his immediate family will understand why you cannot come. Be sure and tell them all your many friends send them our sympathy for the lost of their loved one. Bonnie

Hi Joy

Sincere condolences on your uncle's passing. Trust me, he knows you would like to be there and can't. I'll say a prayer for you.

Evelyn

Hi Joy,

So sorry to hear of your loss, it's never easy to lose a loved one.
May God be with you and your family in this difficult time.

Hugs, Jean

Joy,

Saddened by your bad news. The loss of a loved one is so final. It really is a hard hit, when it is sudden and unexpected. He must have been young and in the prime years of his life. SO SAD My condolences to you

Joy

Joy

You have my deepest sympathies for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Uncle terry's funeral is tomorrow. I obviously won't be there,but I will be thinking of him. I feel better about his passing, but it would have been nice to be able to say good bye to him. I just couldn't make it to the funeral. I will visit his grave next time I go to MN. My family says thank you for the condolenses, it meant alot to them, and to me as well. Please say a little prayer for him as they lay him to rest tomorrow afternoon at 1PM CST. You all have been great with your kind words and encouragement. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back