My Twins need your help!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Names

Names

How about....wait for it...here it comes...are you ready?

:D:D Cottonelle & Charmin :p
They are soft and fluffy.

Grins and Giggles!
Jane

P.S.: Congrats on the new additions! Having twins is GREAT!!!

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first thought these were probably white kittens, with the under color showing through, but now I'm not so sure. Some all-white cats start out with a smudge of color on the top of their heads; this is the color the white is "masking," or hiding. But these patches are larger than what I usually see.

I know someone who named littermate brothers after fashion designers -- Armani and Georgio, I think.

My husband always says that a pet should have name that ends in Y or IE so that when you call them, well, it just sounds better.

Like Rudy, or Willie. We know lots of dogs named Rudy. Lots of B names, too. Barkley (well, duh... for a dog), Bentley, Bailey.

Our dog's nickname is Pookie. Maybe you could have one with the ie ending and call them Pookie and Duke.

Let us know what you decide!!

Marguerite

Wow, some really cute ideas. We did make a slight change. Gizmo & Gadget. I agree about letting their personalities help choose a name (neither one was a 'Gonzo') - we did that for our last cat. His name was Muffy:eek:

Based on their performances this morning - I think Gizmo & Gadget will suit them just fine. Thanks all.

Evelyn, my first thought was also: Frick and Frack, but those names are hard to scream out the door to call them home.

I named 2 of my turtles Calvin and Hobbes.........those are cute names.
Enjoy.

If I had replied earlier, I would have suggested the names of the famous characters from the movie "It's A Wonderful Life." Remember Burt and Ernie?

Back