My OHS in Jan End

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bahlvarun

Hi,

Had gone for Echo today, the reading's were really scary, PSG gradient is 99. I know I know it is high and so the temperature of everyone in my house as to why I am still out and not on the OT.

So, I told them, I am going to join the new job next week, how can I be on OT now. I told the same to doc, he said, personally he wouldn't advise to wait any longer, but keeping in mind my new job, he has fixed the date for Jan End, final dates will be more or less abrupt.. ;-), when I go for Echo and TEE next month.

Hope that my new management understands this and does not throw me out of job as I have just taken a house and have hugh EMI's coming my way everymonth.

More or less, the more I decide to come out of a mess, the meesier it becomes, the only thing I wanted was another 6 months that's it. That is not possible now :-(

Lets see what comes my way, will update this thread once I get the dates in Jan.

True,

I guess I need all your prayers and help now, how to sustain the next one month without getting into any further mess (read emergency)....

Till two months back I wasn't even thinking coz hadn't bought a house and was happy to go for OT coz my job was also old, now suddenly all the twist's turn's have started happening in my life.

God has started my movie again... and I am having fun... :-D...

rest is his script and my character... :0

Only thing you can do is be upfront and honest with your employer, blame the radical changes on the doctors, and say it is out of your control, which it is, and that you are disppointed in the situation you now find yourself in. What more can you do? With the grace of all the Gods, your surgery will go off like clock-work and you will recover in record time.

Your health is the most important thing, everything else has to stand in line behind that. If you aren't healthy, then all is for naught. It seems like a mountain right now, but in the long scheme of life, is is a hill to climb.

Varun, while everything seems to be against you at the moment believe me it will all work out in the end.

I hope you get an understanding ear from your new management because once you have your final surgery date all your energies and your whole focus must be directed at successful surgery and a complications free recovery.

I am already directing guardian energies your way for surgery at the end of Jan 2010. Keep us posted.l

Latest posts

Back