My Mom

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debster

Hello All! I am very excited-my mom went to the Cardio today and got her echo results. Her Dr said her heart was NORMAL!:eek: We were in shock because that is never a word that is associated with her heart ever. Her EF was 55%-a year and a half ago it was 20-25% range. Only trace leaks. Said her mitral valve looked great! The words the dr said were "I am very happy." He atrributes the improvement to her bivent pacer and medications.
Yes-echos can vary, and of course things can change. But my mom has been through so much this year that today was a real gift. Thanks for listening...Deb

What wonderful news! I just love hearing when an EF improves :) Every time I hear about it, I just can't seem to stop smiling. Thank you so much for sharing..... :)

Ann

That is fantastic news!
Hope my echo next week will be just as good.
Although I'm not sure what EF is or what it means, but it does sound like a good thing.

How excited you all must be! :D Congratulations to your mom on the great news~all the makings for a very happy Labor Day holiday indeed.

Sona

Thanks you guys-I so appreciate your nice words. My mom almost died because she waited WAY too long to have her valve replaced, so this news was such a blessing for us. You all are true heart heroes :) (sorry if that was sappy:D)Deb

Latest posts

Back