My first powerlifting competition date is set - 9/22/2012

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kudos to you my man! You are quite the inspiration. Thanks for posting the pics and videos. Keep doing your thing Hercules. I'm really happy for you.

Tom

Thanks all for positive feedback. I will be honest that I was doing most of this for myself I wanted to prove that surgery changes nothing. As I got closer to my goal another motivator became apparent I must do it for my OHS peers. I wanted to reassure people that it is possible to get back to normal/old lifestyle or maybe to even a better lifestyle and achieve your goals. Timeline is not important, 6 month, 1 year, it does not matter. What matters is that you need to get back in control of your life, and treat this surgery as a corrective procedure. Do not get me wrong OHS is serious business, but I truly 100% believe that we can be in control of our bodies and minds once we are all fixed up.

RTZDad, how are you doing. Have not heard from you in a while. So pleasant to see some familiar faces.... I mean names. ;)
Roberta, thank you for the kind words, they motivate me to try harder and achieve more.
Rachel, how have you been? I will try to put more things up as I progress.

Honestly, you guys motivate me to do better and more. Thanks for feedback.

RTZDad, how are you doing. Have not heard from you in a while. So pleasant to see some familiar faces.... I mean names. ;)
Roberta, thank you for the kind words, they motivate me to try harder and achieve more.
Rachel, how have you been? I will try to put more things up as I progress.

I'm doing really well, thanks for asking! I'm going to be in your area next weekend, running on a Heart Relay Team through Cardiac Athletes at the Baltimore Running Festival. My husband and I are making it a nice little mini-vacation (love the East Coast) and I'm super excited about meeting the other members! Stop up if you can.

Rachel

I'm doing great man! Doing my exercising! I'm really happy that you are doing so well.

Tom

Great job GymGuy...It does my heart good to see all the posative stories and outlooks on this board! My goal is to get back to my pre-event self and you guys are all great inspirations!

Latest posts

Back