My brother, Richard

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ann -

Ann -

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dear brother. He is resting in the arms of God now. I'm very sad for you and hope that God will give you his peace.

Christina L

Ann,

I am so sorry to hear of Richard's passing but comforted that he went peacefully.

Thank you for letting us be with you at this time.

My most sincere sympathy to you and your family. It's never easy to lose a loved one but God has his plan and it is being followed.

Sorry For Your Loss

Sorry For Your Loss

Dear Ann, I am so sorry for your loss. I know that his suffering has long been a source of stress for you. I hope that now you will have a chance to get some rest. Do rmember the happy times you shared, that's what gets me through my losses. I'd love to hear some of your stories when you are up to it. Brian

So sorry Henslyee. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. If we could select a way to leave this earth. Sleeping would be the way to go. Have peace knowing he is in comfort.

Take care.

Ann
I am sorry to hear of your brothers passing. Bless his and your heart for having a brother for so long. I lost my best brother 27 years ago and to this day still tear up when I talk about him. I do feel him with me daily which is such a comfort.
Kathleen

Ann, you have my condolences. I've thought of you and Richard so often when I was with my mom before she passed away a few months ago. She was so debilitated with Parkinson's as I know your brother was too. I felt sadness and relief at the same time along with untold exhaustion as I'm sure you do too. Hugs and love to you, Ann.

Ann, like many have said already but adding my hugs & prayers for you and your family. Heaven has opened it's arms to another angel.

ann,
we're so sorry to hear of richard's passing. atleast he went peacefully.
you've been talking about richard for some time now. although it must be painful to have lost him, he is not suffering.
please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
sylvia

Ann, I'm so sorry

Ann, I'm so sorry

for your loss. I'm sure this is a difficult time for you and your entire family. It was a blessing that he was able to pass in his sleep and very peacefully. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your entire family.

Gail

Dear Ann, You worked so hard to see that Richard got the best quality of care that could be given to him. I recall the many posts you made to Dr. Fogoros seeking answers that would help you understand what should be done to help him. Probably noone had a sister more dedicated than Richard had to seeing that he got the best. Of this you can take satisfaction and know you did your very best!!!

I know your heart is heavy with his loss but his suffering is over; for that you can give thanks. Please let us know what arrangements are made so we can be there in spirit with you.

Love from your heart sisters and brothers!!

Again so sorry on your brother's passing. I know in the past you have been a great advocate for him(similar to Nancy's plight and others) that he was well taken care of and not accepting bad medical decisions. Praying for you and your family during this trying time.

Ann, I am sorry to hear of your brother's passing....

Ann, I am sorry to hear of your brother's passing....

I pray that you will get through this as gracefully and as peacefully as the man upstairs can bestow upon you. You are in my thoughts and prayers as always, and I will be stepping them up so hopefully you can be at peace. Blessin's from NH. Sending you Huge ((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))) Harrybaby:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back