Musician2k concerns

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news!

This is great news!

So glad to hear that things are shaping up for Chris. God is Good!!

Wonderful news!

Wonderful news!

Thanks so much for taking time to post Carla - I too have been checking frequently. So glad to hear that Chris is making progress, it makes such a huge difference to see that things are getting better. Having the pain more under control and being able to get out of bed and walk are huge in terms of helping his body get on with the healing process. Recovery is a long road, but it sounds like Chris is well on his way to walking down that road, even if he might need to stop and rest a little more than some along the way. Seeing you both surrounded in love.

Love,
Liz

We've all been waiting to hear!!

We've all been waiting to hear!!

I am so glad to find out that the others were right! You are doing wonderful and now moving forward on the road to recovery!! I admit being worried. Now I can let out a sigh of relief. Keep up the good work, and keep us updated!!!!

Terrific news - we've all been fretting about Chris; this sounds really good. Nothing helps like walking. I hope Chris is soon able to get home.

Well, this is certainly what we have been waiting to hear. Congrats, Chris and keep up the good work.
Carla, get some rest now, hear?

It is great news to hear that Chris is getting better. I hope his continual improvement just gets better and better everyday. Make sure you are taking care of yourself too. Thanks for posting this great news...

I have been searching for an update on Chris! Carla, you have been so strong throughout his ordeal. Congratulations to both you and Chris and please tell him we are cheering for him!!!!!! Keep up the walking and the breathing exercises!
Terry

Glad to hear an update

Glad to hear an update

Carla, Cris has really been on my mind because we haven't heard from you. I am so relived that he is improving. Sounds like he will be jogging around the neighborhood real soon. Keep your head up, I know my wife was really worn out by the time I was back on my feet but it will happen. Best of wishes

Great news! I'm glad to hear Chris is getting better. Give him my best!:)

good !!!!

good !!!!

carla

Thank God! Great to hear that Chris is making improvement.

Will still keep praying for his speedy recovery... till he gets the all clear. We can never be too greedy with prayers and asking for good health, right?

Take care!

blessed

Latest posts

Back