Movin' & Groovin' November 7

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponygirlmom

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
MovinandGroovin.jpg

AALatinpage400x267.jpg

Hey, everyone! Time to record activities for October 31 - November 6.

I'll start: I lost a whole weekend last weekend feeling bad, but I did get a long walk Tuesday and a great riding lesson Wednesday, plus stretching every night.

Is this a pic of what you did this week?? Looks like fun:D

I had a slower week,after all it was my birthday:p
I ......
Took a couple 1 hour walks

Did my A.M and P.M. exercises

Went bike riding 1 night for about 30 minutes(got SOB from humidity)

This weekend should be busy though,I have alot of "holiday cleaning"
planned. Maybe I'll make it fun,for example: Floor-Skating...where you
strap a couple sponges/brushes to the feet and skate-clean the kitchen
floor. This also works well for buffing and polishing hard wood floors. OH,
and don't forget your music of choice.
I'll tell you next week how it went:D

Is this a pic of what you did this week?? Looks like fun:D

LOL! Heck yes. I'd definitely dance with that woman ;). he he

OK...for me:

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday ... with temps in the 70s and SUNSHINE, I walked 15 minutes morning AND afternoon during my work breaks.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday ... I did ~100 stretches in the morning, ~200 stretches in the evening, 60-70 pushups in the evening.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ... & I approve this post
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Sometimes it seems like this world's closing in on me" ... Bad English ... 'When I See You Smile'

Been slowed by an early bout of the winter crud. :mad: But the photo brings back good memories for an old man. :)

I did have two sessions of knee therapy, and the PT gals made me work.

Despite the creeping crud, I walked the dog for 15/20 minutes each day, rode the exercise bike for 20 to 30 mins at night, and (toughest of all) was dragged to the mall once by my wife. :D Maybe I should just rest and treat the creeping crud, but I like to keep moving. As Satchel Paige advised, "keep the juices gently jangling . . . don't look back; something might be gaining on you."

Took the doggies out 3 times for hour long walks around the neighborhood...daylight savings is here at last!....YAY!!!!...helps when there is only rubbish to chose from on the TV too!

Latest posts

Back