Mommy3's Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlhudson

I just wanted to wish Mommy3 all the best Friday and to let her know that Chris E.'s and my prayers are with her.

We wish her a speedy recovery and the best.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi Mommy3-

It's almost time for your shiny new heart. I want to wish you the very best surgical results. You'll be fine and will be up and walking before you can ever imagine.

I hope someone can post for you, so we know how things went.

We'll talk to you later.

Nancy & Ter!

Thanks so much for your posts..... It's so nice to know you're out there thinking and praying for me!!

I'm so ready for this to be over and done....I'm actually looking forward to it:D

I will have my husband post an update after surgery and will look forward to being in communication with you all again soon!

Julia:)

PS Ter- best wishes on the 11th.....relax.....God is in control!;)

Julia, I'm also wishing you the best of luck with your surgery and a successful and uneventful recovery. My prayers and thoughts are with you. See you on the other side of the mountain soon. Take care and God Bless!

All the best wishes to you and yours. The hard part is about over for you(the waiting).

I think your loved ones will now begin their most difficult time.

They and you will be in my prayers. The other side of the mountain is a great place to be. But, it is pretty hard to enjoy the trip. Just relax and trust the team they have done so many that it is routine. You will be fine!

Wave to us electronically from the other side, when you can.

Best wishes,

Bill

Julia - you are on the mark, get set and tomorrow it's go.........Prayers go with you as you travel up the mountaintop and we will wait to hear the good news from your husband. GODSPEED

You will be fine

You will be fine

Just place your trust in the hands of the Lord..and the Surgeon:) You will have a few weeks ahead of you that will feel different..but remember everyday gets better. Bonnie

Julia,
I just want to wish you Good Luck with your surgery tomorrow. Everything will be just fine and like everyone else said, we will see you on the other side of the mountain. The climb is the hardest part. You are almost there! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Good Luck and keep us posted!

Take Care!
Creed

Julia

Julia

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking about you tomorrow ...sending you and your family my best wishes ....I'm sure the surgery will go great ...and that you'll recover well ...
Best wishes and prayers from Scotland
Scottie

Latest posts

Back