Mole Removal

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctyguy

Im going to see a dermatologist on Friday to have a Mole looked at. Odds are he is gonna wanna take it off. Anyone done this before ? Did you have to bridge off of Coumadin ? I did it once before for a dental procedure, not that big of a deal, just more a PIA. Anybody been de-moled on Coumadin ?

I've had several moles removed, Scott and was never bridged to have them done. Some were frozen off and some were cut off. Very little bleeding.

I would think that unless they are going to excise it & have to dig deep then require stitches to close, they might have to bridge you.

Good luck!

I was hoping that this was a rodent thread.....
Anyway, I've had a small suspicious bump removed from my face before my OHS, so no Coumadin, but the doc
did dig deep to remove it all for biopsy and he closed it with a couple of stitches. Afterwards, no bleeding at all,
but it was surprisingly painful; many nerves in the facial area (?).

Last edited:
mine is on my lower back. I have a few others as well that Im going to have them check but I suppose they will want to lop them off. Im not really worried about bridging but if necessary I will. The only thing I didn't like about bridging to lovenox was the cost ! $55 a dose ! that hurt a heck of alot more than that dinky needle !

Back