mileage throwdown 1-16-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie

Hey everyone, well I thought I better get this going since we have'nt posted for a month. Where has everyone been?? I'm sure since it's the first of the year everyone is sticking to their New year resolutions :D:D
I got to ride 3 times this week, about 11 miles each ride.
I'll say 35 miles this week.
Like to hear how everyone else is doing. Debbie :)

My friend Debbie has graciously taken over the mileage throwdown...my real life has gotten in the way! I got in 12 miles this week...treadmill only....oh to be able to ride outside! I am so jealous! Currently 13 degrees out, and heading to the treadmill in my basement!

I didn't keep track last week, but I wrote it down today so will post it next week. Thanks for helping Tom out with this, Debbie!:) I am more motivated when I keep track.

72 miles on the bike. Low but good quality. The cold weather is definitely limiting me. I could be doing another 40 - 50 (indoors) though with some discipline. I need to get on it.

Hey Tom, I think we need to get rid of "real life" :D:D

O.k. we need to hear from kodi, leeroy, lionheart, tommy,
newvalveny, leakyvalve, bill, dosb, who did I forget???

Take care Debbie :)

Kodi checking in:
Run. BIG FAT 0, since I'm on the injured runner list.:mad:
Bike 41.6 miles
Swim 4500 meters or about 2.7 miles

I also spent 1.3 hours on my rowing machine. It doesn't register miles or meters just the number of strokes. That comes out to be 2150. It has to count for something

Excuses- everybody's got one-including me. I was out of town this but still managed to log about 6 miles on the treadmill. I'm back at home now and we are in a heat wave (lower 60s for the next few days) so I'll get out and jog.
Thanks for the motivation Debbie.
John

Back