Merry Christmas

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will add my best wishes to everyone here a VR.com. I am raising my glass(of milk;) )wishing everyone renewed health for the New Year.

My special thanks are sent to those who helped me so much during the last three months. I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

Happy Holidays!

Rick

Merry Christmas to all! And a healthy new year too!

And now off to buy the last 3 gifts on my list (my mom, brother-in-law and one sister).

My husband John has publicly stated he has already gotten the best Christmas gift of all: Says he got his Christmas gift 6 months ago today, when my heart was overhauled. But I think I'll still get him something. ;)

We all have a lot to be thankful for. May all of you have a happy and healthy upcoming year!!!!

Heather

As a group we have so very much to be thankful for. For me, this is an especially precious Christmas. It is a day full of hope and thanksgiving. We are expecting our second grandchild in April and the focus of our family is already there. It is truly wonderful.

Merry Christmas to everyone of you!

I agree with everyone else. We all have a lot to be Thankful for.

Betty,
April 6th would be a great day. LOL

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to everyone!

Dave

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year to everyone on the VR.com board.

Betty, congratulations on your expected grandchild in April. That is such a blessing - a new life!

We DO have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season - so let's eat, drink, and be merry, and remember to give thanks for all that we have!!

Christina L.

I know it's 9:30 Christmas Eve, and I do have a life (actually, thanks in some part to you guys at VR.com!).

I just finished adjusting a bike and stuffing stockings... just want to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the valvers here, past, present and future.

Hope the coming year brings everyone peace, joy and great heart health!

God bless you, every one!

Latest posts

Back