Meeting Cort AKA Knightfan

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDMc

As many of you know, Cort does a road trip every year exploring different parts of the country, and meeting up with his online friends. Yesterday he came all the way to Mass. to meet with different groups of friends. He had a couple of his car buddies meet with us in my town. It was so nice to have the time together, and get to know him a little more. He will be in Maine + NH today returning to Mass. tonight, before heading west. He posted his cell on his road trip thread, so anybody can give him a call if you want to get together. Brian

It was really great! I didn't get pics, but I think Cort will send me some. I told him I wanted one like Glenda's. He is very good about documenting his trips, and the people he meets.

he came to see me in Florida - we had breakfast, took him to see my house and the countryside. What a pleasure to know him. He's so great. You have been blessed to meet him.

It was really nice to actually meet one of my VR family members! Cort is a fun interesting guy, and I am so glad he came to town. I do feel blessed. Hoping to update my profile pic soon with one of me and Cort.

It was really nice to actually meet one of my VR family members! Cort is a fun interesting guy, and I am so glad he came to town.

Ah, thank you, Brian! I am glad I was able to visit with you, even if only for a little bit. The evening was wonderful...and it was awesome to finally meet you in person. I'm glad I was able to come to the Boston area, too. ;)

I didn't get pics, but I think Cort will send me some. I told him I wanted one like Glenda's. He is very good about documenting his trips, and the people he meets.

Yes, indeed. I will post a new thread with pics shortly, so you should see one in there that you like ;).

he came to see me in Florida - we had breakfast, took him to see my house and the countryside. What a pleasure to know him. He's so great. You have been blessed to meet him.

Ahhhwwe, thank you, Ann. That visit was a major highlight of that trip, November 2007. Hard to believe that has been nearly three years ago.... I feel so lucky to have finally been able to meet you in person...!

Well, Mr. Cort sure hasn't been to Texas yet....... He says he has, but that was Amarillo and that's way up there in the Panhandle and not the "real" Texas!!

LOL!!!!! Picky picky picky ;). LOL!

But, hey, I was also in Dallas a couple of times...... I'll get to San Antonio someday, darlin' ;).

Perhaps my visit could count towards Cort's...since we are from the same city ;-).

No....sorry, my dear, that doesn't count ;).

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * Chicagoland Meets, 2011?
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I could never get enough" ... Eddy Raven ... 'I Could Use Another You'

Latest posts

Back