Meet up in Baltimore

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tprice54

A LARGE group of cardiac athletes are meeting up this year at the Baltimore Marathon. There is a 5k, a half marathon, the full and a 4 person relay for the marathon. We will have participants in ALL the events, so all are welcome! The event is October 13th. We have runners coming from Australia and India this year! Even if you do not run, but are in the area, please come and have dinner with the group.....lots of similar stories! More details at cardiacathletes.org.

Are you guys going to be around Inner Harbor? I think I will join you for some light grub. If I do, I will probably be in the healthy eating mode as I might have a powerlifting competition coming up at the end of october.

Most of us will be staying at the Radisson Plaza on W. Baltimore St. The race begins and ends at Camden Yards.

Bringing this to the top again. Lots of good people going, by far the largest meet up, and a testament to cardiacathletes.org

We talk valve stuff over there too! :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back