Medical History Form?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristyW

Hi y'all...it's been a bit since I posted, but I read every day. I remember a while ago someone, either Marty or maybe Protimenow posted a form that they use to keep track of all of their medical history. I've tried searching the forum, but I can't seem to find it :(
Could whoever that was either repost it or point me to the previous thread? I need to download it for my husband and I. He's going in for hip replacement on March 1st & has had a pulmonary embolism...it would just make life much easier if I had it all in one place.

FYI:

The covery story in the March 2011 Consumer Reports is about "What Doctors Wish Patients Knew."

One item in it is that 80% of the 660 family doctors questioned for this story recommend that patients keep a log of their health history, medications, test results, surgeries, etc.

I think it was Lynnlw that said she has Justin's (her son) records meds included on a USB flasch drive that is either on a key chain or worn around the neck

Yes, its on his key ring. We got one ( flash drive keyring) at things remembered so we could have it engraved and it wouldn't look like ones he has for class etc. His name is on the front and on the back (smaller) it says "medical" we also wrote on his valve card, that's in his wallet, that his medical records are on his key ring

Last edited:
Thanks all. I read the consumer reports and that's a lot of the reason I'm asking. I just remember one of our gentlemen members posting a word document or .pdf that was a very comprehensive medical history. In a lot of cases, paper's easier than a USB drive. My husband can't work the computer very well...and our doctors don't have computers in the exam rooms. Plus...many are wary of computer viruses so plugging in a USB is not encouraged.

Latest posts

Back