Many Thanks

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlhudson

"It's Me, It's Me, It's Ernest T.".....Howard Bass, Andy Griffith Show

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and many prayers for Chris E. and Myself this past week. It is so good to be home. I cried when I got here. You guys sure are right about the emotions.

Yes mommy3.......

Hair... who needs it, strictly fashion, overrated.

Pain Medicine... wonderful.

I just want this elephant off my chest.

I will post later as progress improves.

Thanks again Ter :D :D

Welcome home, Ter

Welcome home, Ter

Everyday will be a better day if..you walk, walk, walk,..take your meds..nap, nap, nap....Bonnie

Hi Ter.....SO glad all is well and you are home---what a relief, I'll bet!! You will get better and better every day. Kiss that wife of yours, she's great, too!!

Evelyn

"It's Me, It's Me, It's Ernest T.".....Howard Bass, Andy Griffith Show
Noooooo, could it be that we have another screwball on the forum? Are you competing with me? hehe.

Great to have you back home! Now, tap your heels together and repeat after me, "There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home." This will certainly bring about a quicker and uneventful recovery.

Look forward to hearing more when you feel up to it!

Ross

Hey Ter,
Glad to see that you're up and mooooovvvvvviiiiinnnngggg......no matter how slowly.....just keep on going!
Best Wishes for a wonderful and full recovery!

Julia:)

Hi Ter,
It is great to hear that you are home and posting again. I hope you have a very uneventful and quick recovery. Keep us all informed with how you are doing. Any post op questions, we are hear to answer any and all questions.

Take Care!
Gail

Hi Ter-

Welcome home! I see you have your sense of humor back, that's great.

Time to emotionally relax a little and let your body do its healing thing.

Well, hey Ter - so happy to have you home again. Trip away made you a changed man, didn't it??? Home is the best place to go, always. Chris E did such a good job in keeping us informed. Now you both can recuperate together. God bless

Ter, glad to hear it all went well. You've been given some great advice so far. Nothing really I can add, except to say that I wish you the best...;)

Latest posts

Back