Manslaughter Trial

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Some of you know that I was an expert witness in a trial where the deceased had Marfan Syndrome, an aortic valve replacement and was on warfarin. I was hired by the defense. We got an acquittal. You can read about it at www.obsentinel.com the top story on the right.

Went to read your article and congratulations to you and the other members of the jury. And, as a citizen of the USA, I wish to thank you for serving. It is a privilege to serve on any jury, an experience you never forget, gives you a feeling of having a say in the justice system (God knows, we all need a voice), and is our duty to our fellow citizens. Too many feel inconvenienced by serving, try to get out of it, ignoring the fact that they will receive an education in 'the system' that you can't get just by watching TV. Thank you, Al.

Actually it was a little less patriotic that that. I was an expert witness for the defense. As such, I got paid for going. But thanks anyway. You are correct in it being a privilege.

Al is the man!

Obviously your testimony helped the case. I'm sure that was appreciated more then words can ever say. ;)

Latest posts

Back