malarone and inr

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babshappy

i have another question about malarone and inr, first off I do not self dose I go the to the lab and have my inr checked there.. but while I'm on my trip I will be checking my Inr with my coaguchek machine..and sending the results via e mail to the lab.. my question is When using malarone , that may spiked my inr, could I not just eat more green veggies for the duration 10 days?? it seems logical to me, but I'm still learning everyday

thanks again for the help

According to Drug Digest.com, there is not interactions between malarone and warfarin.
But if you have been told other wise, eating more greens may help. The down side to your theory is, what happens if you have to much greens?

Best thing to do is to stick with your regular diet and after 5 to 7 days check your INR again.

Babshappy
Pay attention to Freddie--she's on the ball.
To put it another way when my INR has been a little on the high side no one has ever been able to advise how many greens I'd have to eat to lower it.

Latest posts

Back