Making progress

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annie10

I am happy to report that some progress is being made! I just got a call from Dr. Lytle's nurse Georgia at CCF. They are looking at March or early April addmittal to hosp. for heparin drip and multitude of tests--and, depending on all the test results, SURGERY!!! I never thought I would make it this far. I owe you all a debt of gratitude for just being here. Reading everyone's stories and posts have given me an extra boost of courage and determination when I needed it most. Just reading how others' cardios sometimes dismiss, ignore, downplay, etc. their symptoms made me know the problem wasn't just ME. It's much easier to address when its not personal! Anyway, when I have a definite date, I will let you know. In the meantime, thanks for waiting with me!:D

So glad you have persisted and that you are making progress. Many here will look forward to helping in any way we can with the rest of your journey.

Back