Low blood pressure almost 3.5 months out

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauratx22

Hi-

My blood pressure was 94/66 this am. It's occasionally that low. Dizziness and fatigue are symptoms. My cardiologist does not seem concerned, she thinks it'll slowly get better. Does anyone have these symptoms or blood pressure?

Thanks!

Laura

My blood pressure is normally around 80/60. My rehab people are freaked out by it, but my cardio says it is, has always been and probably will always be my blood pressure. I occasionally feel dizzy, but then my husband says, "what have you had to drink today?" and usually realize I haven't been keeping my fluid intake up. My cardio told me to eat more salt...ha ha...how often does a cardio get to say that?

I, too have normal low blood pressure of 100/60 to 90/60. No concerns on my cardio's part as well. Mom2izzy made a good point about keeping hydrated. I wouldn't worry about it.

Laura - Are you taking any meds for blood pressure control? Any beta blockers? Sometimes beta blockers are prescribed for reasons other than to control blood pressure, but they can reduce BP and can cause symptoms like yours.

Just a thought. . .

Latest posts

Back