lots of interesting info

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynlw

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hi here is a really great resource (IMO)one of my heartmom friends passed on, (sorry IF this was already posted and imissed it here)
There is a list of videos from the American Association of Thoriacic Surgery
annual conference in May.
Many of the speakers are talking about valve related issues, from timing and tests in determining when to have surgery and giving THEIR opinions about many things. There are DAYS worth of videos,each videois around 1/2hour or more. but this link takes you to the table of contents. Most of the valve videos are in the May 6th and 7th. but go thru ALL the days lectures. There are also many interesting non valve related speeches. (Even about getting second opinions online Alan from patients andother doctors)
There also are discussion of controversy with opinions that will be sure to offend everyone equally (for different reasons i'm sure)
so grab popcorn and maybe even order in dinner (and breakfast, lunch, dinner for the next few days, IF you tend to be obsessive like me lol).
http://www.conferencearchives.com/aats2007/
Have fun and try NOT to drive yourselves nuts. Lyn

I haven't looked at any of the videos yet, but from the titles, it looks like one of the most informative sites ever!!! I have to set aside some time so I can start looking at them - I better make some popcorn!!!

2006 available too

2006 available too

I searched their, AATS, site to see HOW long these videos might be available
and found the same thing for all the info on their 2006 conference
with topics I've seen questions about lately like
Valve Sparing Aortic Root Replacement, tissue engineer valve status, HIT ( in children)ect.this is a little harder to go thru since it isn't broken up into catagories, like the first one but still well worth going thru,

http://www.aats.org/2006webcast/

Ross, Did you get time to post this? I looked, but tend to miss things right in front of my nose.(hidden things i can ALWAYS find tho :) )

Wow!

Wow!

Lynlw said:
Hi here is a really great resource (IMO)one of my heartmom friends passed on, (sorry IF this was already posted and imissed it here)
There is a list of videos from the American Association of Thoriacic Surgery
annual conference in May.
Many of the speakers are talking about valve related issues, from timing and tests in determining when to have surgery and giving THEIR opinions about many things. There are DAYS worth of videos,each videois around 1/2hour or more. but this link takes you to the table of contents. Most of the valve videos are in the May 6th and 7th. but go thru ALL the days lectures. There are also many interesting non valve related speeches. (Even about getting second opinions online Alan from patients andother doctors)
There also are discussion of controversy with opinions that will be sure to offend everyone equally (for different reasons i'm sure)
so grab popcorn and maybe even order in dinner (and breakfast, lunch, dinner for the next few days, IF you tend to be obsessive like me lol).
http://www.conferencearchives.com/aats2007/
Have fun and try NOT to drive yourselves nuts. Lyn

I guess I'll be busy for the next couple of weeks!
Thanks Lyn!:)

RCB said:
I guess I'll be busy for the next couple of weeks!
Thanks Lyn!:)

You're Welcome,I don't know if you saw further down, but here is the 2006 too,Lyn

searched their, AATS, site to see HOW long these videos might be available
and found the same thing for all the info on their 2006 conference
with topics I've seen questions about lately like
Valve Sparing Aortic Root Replacement, tissue engineer valve status, HIT ( in children)ect.this is a little harder to go thru since it isn't broken up into catagories, like the first one but still well worth going thru,

http://www.aats.org/2006webcast/

Latest posts

Back