Lori Is Doing Great!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,

This is wonderful, wonderful news! Lori sounds like she is doing fantastic & can't wait to hear from her when she's able to post.

You can now relax too & try to get some much needed rest.

Hope everything continues to go smoothly for Lori & all! :)

Glad Lori is doing better. Sounds like she is in good hands and being well taken care of which is a blessing in it self. Praying that she will have a continued speedy recovering and get some needed rest. Thanks for the update. God Bless.

Thankyou for the update and continued prayers for both of you
Be sure and rest also John when you are able,spouses part is very
important in ohs its so great to have you guys around..honestly
i couldnt have made it without the strenght of hubby:)..GodBless

Hi John,
Thank you so much for the update on Lori and I do hope that you are eating and getting some rest!

I will continue to keep Lori, you and your family close in thought and in my prayers. I was happy that your son was able to see her. I am sure it lifted both their spirits.

John, thank you for the very complete update. Sounds like Lori is doing good and will continue to improve some with each day. Getting the pain meds is great because it lets you sleep, sleep, sleep which your body repairs, repairs, repairs. Tell her she did a great job and we'll all be happy to hear from her when she can.

Midge

Lori's husband John reporting again,

Lori continues to improve; today she moved from ICU to a suite, walked about 50 feet, sat in a chair for quite a while, ate pretty well, laughed and smiled. She should go home Monday, perhaps Sunday.

John

John, thanks for the updates - get some rest yourself, trust me, you will need it when she gets home. If you can, send that cute little 5-year-old bundle of energy out with grandparents for a few hours, while you and Lori catch up on getting some rest and probably some much-needed private time. It is her right - and yours - to be selfish for a few days!

Latest posts

Back