Life is...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Cort,

Did you get back in for your appointment? Surgery scheduled?
Steve, happy to hear you are on the road to a full recovery!

As for myself, have a few non cardiac issues I am dealing with. Oral surgery and MOHS Surgery (for a basal cell on my back). The lady that takes good care of her skin and lathers up with sunblock gets skin cancer? Ugh!

Anyway, hope we can meet for lunch some weekend. At this point, it may look better in November. Waiting on the MOHS surgeon. Trying to have both done on alternating Friday's so I have the weekend to recover!

How are you going to let us know when we can call?

Heh ... not sure yet. My sis will probably post to FB, but I need to discuss that with her yet.

And, Gina, just started a new thread:
http://www.valvereplacement.org/forums/showthread.php?38966-Open-Heart-Surgery-party-amp-more...

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.models.RadioShows.legos.HO.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Finding out the hard way what freedom means" __ Baillie and the Boys __ 'Wilder Days'

Hi Cort,

Sorry to hear about the latest health news concerning yourself. I know how that goes for sure.
The good news is that you are young enough, and still strong enough to take this on, and get on with life.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you get through this bump in the road.

If you ever get down Nashville way again, let me know.

Rob

Thanks, Rob and Jason!

Rob ... I HOPE to get to Nashville sometime in 2012, en route to Alabama and Georgia.....

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic
* PRE-SURGERY PARTY = ~5:30p-10:30p, Saturday, 10/29/2011 at Beef Villa, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *
"Windows open on the rest of the world" __ Suzy Bogguss __ 'Drive South'

Latest posts

Back