Just whining about my INR.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVMyBirman

Tested high two weeks in a row. 4.2, 4.3 today.
Funny thing is..... I have been exerting myself to the max. Almost non stop for the last week. A lot of outdoor physcial activity and lifting.

When I lived down south...could almost guarentee a lower INR under the same circumstances. Could climate have all that much to do with it? Had my fair share of salads too. Hmmmmmmm. Know there is no straight answer. Just wanted to vent. Thanks:)

I know what's causing it! A new kitten in the house and the stars aren't visible on most nights. ;) Perhaps it's related to the solar shift in planet alignments.

Dang, is that what's happening Ross?:D Oh oh oh.
Ms. Kitty jumped in the tub with my daughter last night. She loved it, LOL. Have you ever chased a wet cat around the house. Imagine the fun we were having

Oh yeah, we've chased a few wet kitty's around this place. They look like little rats.

I wish I had the answer for the fluctuations. Guess we'll just have to live with them and like it. Mine went from it's standard 3.4 to 3.9 for no apparent reason.

An Asian guy moves to America. Soon his family sends him some money and asks him to send some stuff to them. He takes the money and goes to the bank and they give him $100. He buys them the stuff and sends it.

About 6 months later they send him the same amount of money and ask for the same stuff. He goes to the bank and gets only $98. He asks why only $98 when last time he got $100. The teller says, 'fluctuations." The Asian guy says, "Oh yeah well fluctuamericans too."

Ross, moderate that out if you have too. [NOPE too much work-edited by Ross]

Ah hah hah hah hah!!

Ah hah hah hah hah!!

Don't you dare hit that edit button Ross. If I can't have my one laugh a day I might as well be pushin' up daisies...

Muchas gracias, Al.:D

Gina -- I sympathize with you, but don't have good advice to offer.. I think once in the past you and I had this INR thingie sorta figured out...but now that's even been shot to hell and back. Is Rain's durn dog in the flower bed again??

So whine all you like -- I'll bring the cheeze!

Poor moderator always getting beat on! Edited by yours truly.
leright.gif

Rain Ross Janie

Gina,

I just finished 2 1/2 weeks of working twelve hour days due to Finals at the Law School. I co-ordinate the exam process. I went for my INR Monday and it was at 3.3. A month ago it was 2.3 I noticed when I'm more active and work longer hours my INR does tend to go up. Knowing my INR would probably go up due to all the physical activity, I ate my beloved Mexican Salad three times last week. I had a large dose of cilantro and avocado (2 of the ingredients that is in my salad) every couple of days. I think if I hadn't ate that my INR would have been higher.

Ya know, every time we think we got it figured out, it throws us for a loop! I'm with you Janie, we'll both bring some cheese~:D

Hey Steve I agree. We all need to get together sometime soon! Meet some more of our Chicago area heart buddies!

THanks for the laugh Al and Thank you Ross for not editing it!:)

Hi Gina,

Didn't anyone tell you that INR changes with the seasons!!

I just got back from a 4 day vacation. My INR was 2.5 the day I left. It is now 4.3. I think the sun and some real good drinks helped with this swing.

Cut my dose to 1/2 for the next 2 days to bring it back in range. No biggie.. It all comes out in the wash... Seems it is always a roller coaster ride with it this time of year.

Rob

Hi Gina--for an INR supposed to be between 2.5--3.5, I prefer to keep mine at about 4.0 or 4.1 for the "just in case" it should drop for some reason--like a shifting of the stars or whatever. I'm not as concerned about bleeding as a stroke! Susan:D

Latest posts

Back