Just talked to Ross 2:30 p.m.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Talked to Ross. Steve has been helping him get his computer back up to speed. Said he see's reg. doctor tomorrow. Wife is home with him until Sunday. A little tired. Doing p/t at home..Would like to post something tonight....Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie....was wondering how he was. So glad it's his computer and not anything else! Well, shopping is all done and we're just waiting for the heavy rain from Isidore. Scheduled to come tomorrow---no dog show for us on Friday. We don't need any points and would probably be the only Springer there. My friends from PA canceled, so I've got a nice clean house and no where to go.....a nap is sounding wonderful!!

Evelyn

I've just about got everything reloaded on the computer. I'll be checking from time to time. You know you have too much stuff when it takes 2 days to reload everything. At least this thing shuts down properly now!

Hey Ross

Hey Ross

You told me you were going to take a nap...;) Get off computer and go and rest..NOW..Bonnie

As Marvin has been quoted to say...

As Marvin has been quoted to say...

Oh, those silly computers!

Belated welcome home

Belated welcome home

Hi Ross,

I was out of town and didn't have access to a working computer last week. When I got back, I was thrilled to see that you were now home and doing so much better!

Thank Steve for keeping everyone up to date on your progress. It must have been awfully hard on your family, but you pulled through and never stopped fighting. You're a tough old bird, Ross.;)

Take it nice and easy and don't push yourself too hard. I would hate to be you going through any more trying situations for quite a while.

Ron K

Please don't give me credit for fighting. For quite awhile things were not going the right way. The Pulmonologist said I tried real hard to die on them a few times.
Nope, the credit goes to the Creator, not all to me. Once I was half with the program, then I did fight like mad, but that didn't occur until about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks ago.
I've heard, though none of the doctors have said it directly to me, that they want to remove my left lung in the future. Sorry, but the way I see it, if I'm in that bad of shape, I want to live life, not be in the hospital constantly. I know my right lung isn't that much better and a lung transplant is not an option thanks to the hemosiderosis.

Latest posts

Back