Just saw joan

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

martha

I just came from seeing joan in the hospital. I took with me all your good wishes. She was pleased to receive them. When I got to her room she was sitting up and looking good. Her son and one daughter and husband where there.

Her legs are swollen and bruised from the dypass. Had a dry throat and was coughing. Water helped and saying ouch. Told her to hold her chest. She hopes to get out tomorrow.

Three cheers! Great news! Hope she really feels the healing influence of home.

Peter

THREE CHEERS!

THREE CHEERS!

Thanks for sending along the news on Joan, Martha. Tell her we are all thinking of her.

If she's getting out tomorrow, she's is doing really fine and thanks for letting us know. Tell her hello and good wishes and prayers are hers from me. God bless

Hi Joan-

So glad that everything is coming along right on schedule. All those little annoyances like the dry throat will slowly disappear and you'll be left with much better health.

Happy healing!

GREAT!

GREAT!

SO glad to hear from Joan. I know she will feel much better when she gets home - where she can *really* sleep, rest, and eat GOOD food!! Give her my best wishes and hope to hear from her soon!!!
Cindy

Latest posts

Back