Just got the call!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnusgal

I will be getting my very own ProTime monitor on Friday of this week! Looking forward to trying to figure the whole thing out...

that's great!! i love mine.. just trying to get it to coincide with the lab.. or at least close enough.. right now, mine is not consistant, but i have a claim in with QA technical and we're running a ongoing comparison.. we might switch to 5 channel and see if that's closer.. i blew a couple couvetts in the begining, now it's easy to do.. again, congrats

It's here!

It's here!

It arrived on Friday, but I had to go out of town for the weekend. So I plugged it in and took the instructional stuff with me. I read all the manuals, but didn't watch the video until last night. I think I will be okay, but I don't have any alcohol wipes right now, so I need to get those this afternoon before I can try it out. Am I supposed to try it before the nurse calls to walk me through??? I can't remember what the person who called said. This weekend is just another example why I'm excited to have this thing. I got my blood drawn Friday, and still don't know what my INR is, because no one called and left a message with my husband while I was gone! So now, three days later, I will have to call my card's office and find out what my INR was. Hope it was in range... It should be, it has been the last couple of weeks. But then, you never know...

Read my other post in "small talk" to find out about the other "toys" I got this weekend...

I just tried it out, and have posted the results in my small talk thread called "New Toys." Rather than repeat myself, I'll refer you to that post if you are wondering how the first stick went.

Latest posts

Back