Just A Sample

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judy - Enjoyed the poetry. I think I know what you will be doing after surgery while recovering. Anyway, I have a homograft in the Aortic position from two years ago. I don't take any medication except for an aspirin each day. I am feeling good and enjoying life. The possibility of a future surgery gets into my head every so often, but does not really bother me. My surgery was not fun, but also not the worst thing that ever happened. I hope you enjoy your new marriage and the valve replacement goes well for you.

Thanks Bill

Thanks Bill

Hopefully I will only need one surgery. But like you, I won't dwell on a second down the road. @ least I'll try not to. Glad you enjoyed the poem. I wrote it about a year ago, along with many others. Then Jay came into my life, and BINGO! Dreams do come true. :) Yes I will be creating a homepage, poetry, etc. I have learned on my own to create beautiful html tags. Just threw the one you saw up for all to hopefully enjoy. TC. My friend. Hugs))) From Indiana. Also Blowing A Kiss to Everyone.

Hi Judy,
Your poetry is very good. I really enjoyed it.
Thanks for posting it.

Dave
Heart Center of the Rockies

Hello Dave

Hello Dave

Read your profile, fireman huh? Awesome! I have the greatest respect for you guys and gals, what would we do without you. :confused: Glad you enjoyed my poem. Just a sample of what I really can do. Thanks for the good wishes. I pass them back to you with a big ((Hug)) TC. Sweet Guy. This forum is awesome! So many woundrous people here. Always, Judy.

Back