John is improving every day!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

John Cochran

Hi, thanks, again, for all your support. John got his orange juice last night, so all is right with the world! Today he's having his first full meal and will be walking around the ICU. He continues to improve hour-by-hour and his doctor assures me he will be "fine when this is all over!" As you know, it just takes time...and that we have plenty of to spare! Take care, Deb:)

Hey John, I'm envious. My surgery got scrubbed due to the bug.

Seriously though, glad to hear all is going as well as possible and hope to see you posting soon. Like I said before, "If you just lived a little closer, I'd come visit ya", but I don't think you want the bug right now.

Thanks for updates Deb, I really appreciate them. He should be back to his ornery self in no time. ;)

Hi John:

Just catching up on events here and glad to hear you're doing well and seem right on schedule. Just wait 'til one of those rehab people shows up with the whip for walking. I had one kept telling me I HAD to get out of bed and walk around the ward even though I was so nauseous I couldn't raise my head off the pillow without the room spinning.

Deb - you're role is so important right now. I couldn't have done it without the help of my husband by my side.

Best to both of you for a smooth road to recovery and home soon!

Keep it up!

Keep it up!

Keep it up, John, sounds like things are working out as planned. Good to hear you got your juice!

I hope your recovery continues to go well
:D

Hi John and Deb,
Glad to hear that things are going well. Hang in there and we will be able to run the marathon together soon. Sincere best wishes,
Don
AVR; 4-12-02; CCF; Cosgrove; C-E Bovine Tissue Valve

Keep it up.

Keep it up.

John and Deb,
Sounds like things are going smoothly. Lots of walking will help get everything working properly again. Lots of deep breathing to so the lungs stay clear. You'll be home before you know it.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Brooks McIntyre
Synergraft AVR 5/23/02 - Dr. Zehr, Mayo Clinic

Go John, Go. Good to hear every thing is going great so far.

Actually ,don't try and be in a hurry. Let the doctors, nurse and loved ones take care of you. Be patient and your progress will be quick enough. Good luck, I'm hoping your recovery is very uneventful.

John

John

Glad you are doing so well. And the will make you walk everyday. But you do what they tell you to get better. Hang in there and you will be free of the prison soon. LOL.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Hey John!

Glad to hear you're doing well and on the fast track to recovery!! Okay, maybe not "fast", but you're on the right road. Take it easy, take it slow, take it one day at a time. Looking forward to hearing all the juicy details! Hang in there! Many thoughts and prayers,

Jennie

hi john and deb!
so glad everything is going smoothly and you are healing as planned. please don't rush it. thanks for letting us know how things are, deb.
john, i look forward to reading posts from you as soon as you are able.
be well and best wishes, sylvia

Latest posts

Back