John Cochran stablized

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

John Cochran

:)This is John's wife, Debbie. I just left the hospital and John's condition is stable. Dr. King, John's surgeon, said John's condition is "encouraging." They are doing a fantastic job keeping him comfortable and getting everything in working order again. Please know how much we appreciate the words of encouragement and support! I printed out all the replies and I'm going to enjoy reading them to John this afternoon. Take care, Deb

Debbie - Great to hear about John's succesful surgery and stable condition. The big events are getting out of ICU and walking. I hope he is comfortable for now. Please keep us posted on further progress and recovery and let him know we are waiting for his posting when he gets home.

H John-

Many congratulations on your successful surgery. You'll be up and walking before you know it and then in a couple of days, back home again. Each day will bring new healing.

Thanks Debbie for posting on John's progress. I'm sure it's a relief to have it over with and to be on the mend. It's remarkable how quickly we recover from this.

Best wishes John, I'm sure you'll be home posting again in no time.

Hey John:

Congratulations, hug your pillow, say a prayer, and kiss your wife!

The worst is over.............a new life is yet to come!

Wayne and Marybeth

hi debbie and john!
debbie, thank you for letting us know how john is doing.
john, the worst part is over. now just rest up and take it easy healing. wishing you a smooth and uneventful recovery.
so glad all went smoothly and we look forward to hearing about it directly from you.
be well, sylvia

Thanks, Debbie - You will now begin to see lots of rapid improvement in John.

John - sounds like you are doing well, even tho you are likely very sore. Just follow their orders as they have you prisoner and you have no other choice! Take it as easy as you like and walk, walk, walk. Prayers are yours. God bless

Over the Hill

Over the Hill

Hi John, Have been thinking about you and glad to know you are fine..now get up and walk, walk, walk,...it will become easier..as the days go by..and adds to a quicker recovery....Bonnie

Great news

Great news

That's great Debbie, thanks for posting, he'll be a new man before you know it. I'm only 2 weeks post-op and I've got more energy than I've had in years. John has a great attitute which will help him heal as quickly as possible.

Brooks McIntyre
AVR with Synergraft, Dr. Zehr Mayo Clinic
5/23/02

Latest posts

Back