Joe's home from the hospital

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

I brought him home early this afternoon. He was in for 31 days. He's feeling and looking very much better.

Can't stay on too long, more later.

Busy?

Busy?

Nancy, I imagine you're as busy as a one-armed wallpaper hanger right now, but thank you so much for taking the moment to let us know that Joe is finally home with you.

We hope and pray that things will go well for both of you.

SteveE

thats great Nancy

thats great Nancy

What relief you must feeling. I hope he continues to get better. I will continue to pray for you both. Peggy

oh nancy!!!!
what wonderful news! you have been on my mind. i kept checking to see if you had posted anything about joe finally coming home...
i am so glad for the both of you. please try and get some rest along with joe. all this stress and anxiety must
have tired you out as well.
wishing joe a continued recovery. please keep us posted.
all the best, sylvia

HI NANCY

SO GLAD JOE IS HOME. NOW IT'S TIME TO SPOIL HIM ROTTEN!!! LET THE WORK BEGIN, BUT ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

EVELYN

Very pleased to hear this news. It must be a comfort to you both. Hope you can get some peace and quiet.

Warmest best wishes to you both.

Bill

I'd like to impose a cyber cheer for Joe. I know he's happy to be out of jail. 31 days is too long for anyone, so I know he's going to keep you busy for a long time to come.

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME JOE!

Nancy great news...

Nancy great news...

he's been away for a long time, nothing like being at home

Terry40

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS GREAT NEWS NANCY. I HOPE JOE CAN FINALLY RELAX AND GET BACK TO ENJOYING LIFE. 31 DAYS IS A LONG TIME. HE MUST HAVE WENT IN ON MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 30TH OF DECEMBER.

WELCOME HOME JOE.

RICH:) :) :)

CONGRATULATIONS, Joe and Nancy. You must be so relieved...happy nexting and take care!

Great news, Nancy! Glad to here that he's home. Relax and enjoy being back home!

Julia

Whew! That was close.....welcome home, Joe.

Marybeth

PS - I wish I could send you a casserole.......or a cake. Or a something, to help you a bit, Nancy.

HaHa-

It would have to be no salt, no baking soda, no milk, no eggs, no fat, not much green stuff. Can you do it?

Someone once said, "There's no place like home" and that is so true.

Nancy, Im so happy your Joe is back home where he belongs!
Take time to treat yourself some. I know youve been thru alot.
Congrats and spoil him rotten. Heres a big hug for you!!:D :)

How sweet it is!!!:D :D :D No one in the world deserved such a reward more than you Nancy. Savor it to the fullest!

Latest posts

Back