Jax's mvr is Thursday, May 28

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jax

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
well this is probably the last time i will be able to make it on here before surgery. tomorrow i have to leave my house by 5 a.m. have to get bloodwork, chest xray and heart cath tomorrow. i know if i don't get admitted i probably won't be home until late as they told me to show up for my heart cath at 12. which means probably 8 at the earliest i'll be getting out of there i figure. just to turn around and be there for 10:30 on wednesday to get breathing and pulmonary and meet the surgeon. still don't know what time surgery is on thursday but i know i will be exhausted after the next couple of days. wish cleveland was just a little closer to me so i wouldn't have a two hour drive either way.i've managed to keep my composure and planted my garden yesterday which helped keep my mind of things but i think it is all going to hit tomorrow when i get there. other than that i am so ready to get this over. the wait has been horrendous and i am just glad that it is almost over. won't be able to get back on here probably until after i get home fom the hospital after the surgery and the hubby shows no interest so i won't be able to update how things went until i get home.

Hope I did not miss you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. We are staying the night at Cleveland as I do not know what time my surgery will be. I have to agree....the wait has to be the worst part.....I am glad for both of us that part is nearly in the past.

best of luck jennifer. can't agree more about the wait. at least when surgery is over we know we are on the road to recovery instead of not being able to do anything because of symptoms.

Yep, yep.....I feel funny saying the wait is the worst part when I have not experienced the surgery or recovery.....but I trust what everyone on this great forum has told us....

Best wishes to you both for successful surgery and smooth, uneventful recoveries.
We'll be waiting to hear from both of you as soon as you are able.

Godspeed.....

Jax's mvr is Thursday, May 28

Jennifer,
Best wishes from all of us on the forum for a successful replacement and an easy, uncomplicated recovery. Cleveland Clinic is about the best there is, so I'm confident all will go well. We'll wait for you to update us once you return home.
God bless and Godspeed!

I'll be thinking of you. Best wishes for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.

Jax and Jennifer...best of luck to the both of you ! your gonna do fine. And Jax I live in Columbus and was at C.C. The two hours back in the car wasn't a big deal at all. If you have an SUV then I suggest taking it instead of a smaller car. It will be easier for you to get in and out of being higher off the ground. I rather enjoyed the car ride back to be honest, it just felt great to know I was going home and had the procedure behind me. I also forced my wife to stop at McDonalds for two junior cheeseburgers ! After a week of no salt, no fat, not taste food I just wanted something with substance.

You're in my thoughts and prayers, jax. Best wishes for a successful surgery and looking forward to getting a post from the 'other side of the mountain'.

jax and jennifer: best wishes! sending lots of hugs and prayers your way heart sisters :) did i mention i have a special place in my heart for ohio too? i went to denision in granville. you are at the best place in america for heart surgery and you gals will rock that house.

xoxox megs

Latest posts

Back