I've been away

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommy

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I want to thank VR.com for the lovely birthday wish that came in my email. I had now idea how long I'd been away.

Everything's fine, just busy busy busy. I remember posting earlier this year that I was thrilled to be able to do stuff, wanted to live life to the fullest, and didn't want to say "no" to anything. Wel, the Lord granted me my prayers and simply overwhelmed me with stuff to do ...... So much that I neglected my friends in here and put my exercise routine way off kilter.

In some of the busiest times I thanked God for unlimted possibilities. Being busy and active are truly causes for celebration even when I'm worn out and go to bed with a few things undone.

I can't expect to cover lost ground in here, but hope that ya'll are well and continuing to support each other as no other web bunch I've seen.

Group hug.:)

tommy said:
I want to thank VR.com for the lovely birthday wish that came in my email. I had now idea how long I'd been away.

Everything's fine, just busy busy busy. I remember posting earlier this year that I was thrilled to be able to do stuff, wanted to live life to the fullest, and didn't want to say "no" to anything. Wel, the Lord granted me my prayers and simply overwhelmed me with stuff to do ...... So much that I neglected my friends in here and put my exercise routine way off kilter.

In some of the busiest times I thanked God for unlimted possibilities. Being busy and active are truly causes for celebration even when I'm worn out and go to bed with a few things undone.

I can't expect to cover lost ground in here, but hope that ya'll are well and continuing to support each other as no other web bunch I've seen.

Group hug.:)

Regarding your thread title, we've NOTICED! LOL!

I'm glad you've been busy living life to the fullest, but even more happy that you decided to stop by and tell us about it! :)

Latest posts

Back