it's me !!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netmiff

Hi there, someone over on FaceBook said I was missed; just been busy, trying to get into social media with the business, it is consuming hours of online time at the moment. And trying to clean up "this old house" is taking oodles and oodles of "spare" time, too.

Obviously, I haven't done a search yet to see who's been talking aabout me - but I know it can only be good things !

All is well, thanks for worrying! My e-mail should be listed on my profile, if you start worrying again, drop me a line!

trying to get into social media with the business, it is consuming hours of online time at the moment.

This sounds interesting. What all are you doing with the social media and the business?

netmiff said:
And trying to clean up "this old house" is taking oodles and oodles of "spare" time, too.

I need to start doing that, too ... ugh.

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010 = Chitown #3 *
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"A little vacation, ain't asking very much" ... Tim McGraw ... 'All I Want Is A Life'

Back