It's been quite a year!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zazzy

Hi!

It just sunk in that today is the one-year anniversary of my surgery to repair my mitral valve! What a year it has been!!!

I just want to thank all of you for being there and listening to my whining, not only about my heart problems, but my leukemia as well. I really appreciate friends like you!!!

My heart is stong,
My spirit is stong,
I AM STRONG!!!!!

Take care,
Love,
Zazzy

Did you whine? Well, I'll be dang. I never heard it! All I heard was words of courage from a very brave girl who never once complained and the things you have been through would have sunk most of us - right down to the bottom. I think every single person in here admires you so much for your words of wisdom and your support, even while you were going through your own private hell. Congratulations for coming through a WHOLE YEAR. Doesn't seem that long. God bless you, dear Zazzy. You are in my prayers all the time.

Dear Zazzy,

Congratulations on your one year anniversary. You have been one brave and supportative person through it all.

Zazzy
Have a CAKE ! Light candles!! You deserve to celebrate!! So, go for it....... How marvelous. Im very happy for you, and wish you all the best. Whining?? No Whining!! I have never seen you whine.... Now, put a little cheese with that WHINE and I'll have some!

Happy Valveday!
mindy

Gotcha

Gotcha

Janie
HA! It will be MY two year on Saturday, 10/6/01!!!!! I believe we were both in Houston, weren't we??? What a day to remember.
Maybe we should recall stuff here, from that time. As a sort of celebration. Ok. I thought about it, thats a bad idea!

Congratulations to us all!
mindy

Hey Zazzy - It's great to hear about your one year anniversary. I always enjoy your posts and sense of humor. You can call it whining, but your kind words and support of others make me think otherwise. You are the best.

Sheesh! You guys make me blush! lol

Thanks for all your well wishes... this place is a great inspiration to us poor slobs who are unlucky enough to get heart disease. hee hee

No really... I've learned so much from everyone here and wish you all well!

take care,
Zazzy

hey zazzy,
i'm with all the rest of them.... you are an inspiration to all us new folks! i have such tremendous respect and admiration for humor and survival instinct. i wish you all the very best and , as my jewish mom would kindly say" another 120 years!!"
janie and mindy,
congrats to you too. this site has been a godsend for people like me. i have people like all of you to thank for that.
God bless you all. i love to hear good news like yours.
-sylvia

Latest posts

Back