It does not seem like one year!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations from North East England. I am more scared of the BIG Bumps - AVR and root due in the next few weeks.

Hi LeakyUK,
Thanks. You will be fine. I was talking to someone today saying that this time last year I was in the hospital waiting for my AVR and was the calmest I have ever felt - I was actually looking forward to having the surgery done. The surgery is not as bad as you think. Good luck.

Martin

HAND ON, HANG ON, Martin, didn't we toast your birthday yesterday
and now we raise a glass to your valversary
555.gif
we'll be sober by valentines
222.gif

then maybe a stretch to St Pattys
jumpforjoy.gif
then you'll probably run somewhere
run.gif
and back
runningSmiley.gif

dude have mercy on those in the waiting room
awesomeee.gif

now where were we OH YEAH....:thumbup:

congrats.gif

HAND ON, HANG ON, Martin, didn't we toast your birthday yesterday

Thanks everyone,

Yes, it was my birthday on the 7th Feb, Valveversary on the 9th Feb, wedding anniversary on the 10th Feb (not easy to forget now :) ).
I packed a wedding anniversary card into a bag that went with me into the ICU. Apparently I gave the card to my wife twice but I do not remember it.

Martin, its good to hear from you. Imagine, it has been a year (a little more for me). Last week we had a blizzard in Tulsa that left us with 14" of snow which for Tulsa is almost the deepest measured since records have been kept. (4" usually brings the city to a stop.) One of my neighbors came out to ask "Should you be shoveling snow?" I was happy to reassure them that I could handle the snow this year. Even so I half expected to find myself short of breath; instead, I just got tired. This is good because we are going to have another 9"-12" tonight. A little surgery and a year to recover makes a big difference. Happy Anniversary, Martin.

Larry

Latest posts

Back